Click to enlarge
This rectangle archival pigment print of a colourful (Pantone®) mosaic expression is perfect for a modern and fresh look in home and office interiors. It is a reminder on the wall, that cooperation between different people and organisations can lead to a diverse palette.
Dimensions: 40 x 40 cm
Limited Cinetone® edition
Signed Artist Proof
Made in Breda, The Netherlands
Designed by Jack Kruf for Civitas Naturalis foundation
- The quadruple helix has become a metaphor for optimal cooperation between families of organisations, being government, science, education and business.
- Involved organisations are government (blue), business (yellow), education (red) and science (green). White are the organisations which have not signed up for collaboration.
- Colours are from Pantone®. Note: the perceived colour on your screen may differ from printed colours.
- All proceeds benefit the Civitas Naturalis Foundation (many thanks for that).
- For more information on this work, go to Quadruple Helix.
Interested? Please contact us.